Microsoft Azure Immersion Workshop: .NET App Modernization
Join Codit and Microsoft to explore new and improved ways to manage and create efficiencies in your .NET application estate. Register today!
31 Jan 2023
Microsoft Teams Meeting
This virtual workshop hosted by Microsoft and Codit’s Architect, Gillian Verstraete, offers a hands-on training on how to evaluate and prioritize your .NET apps for modernization—while limiting interruptions, increasing resiliency and scalability, and preparing for migration and hosting on Azure. You’ll gain practical skills mapping out your migration strategy as you dive into the fully managed Azure App Service platform in this immersive and guided lab experience.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover how to increase .NET application resiliency and scale apps easily using Azure.
- Evaluate your existing apps, prepare them for migration, and host them on Azure App Service.
- Identify best practices, design patterns, and obstacles to avoid in developing your migration strategy.
What to expect:
- Introduction to application modernization on Azure
- Whiteboard Design Session
- Hands-on Lab: .NET App Modernization
- Closing and Next Steps
When: Tuesday, January 31st, 2023
Where: Microsoft Teams
Gillian is an Azure Architect and Containerization Practice Lead at Codit. In the latter role, he guides Codit and its customers in the journey towards a easy maintainable, secure, reliable, performant and future-proof, container-enabled cloud solution. He is Microsoft Certified as an Azure Developer Associate and DevOps Engineer Expert.
Azure Architect at Codit
Talk to one of our team