Digital Lunch and Learn: Turning Fleet Data into Valuable Insights
On the 8th December we are hosting a digital lunch and learn which will address the technological disruption of the maritime industry and help you find ways to solve the challenges you're facing.
On the Agenda
8 Dec 2020
There have been massive technological disruptions for the maritime industry, with IoT, AI, and data connectivity becoming more important to optimize operations, increase safety, and drive innovation.
However, keeping up with the latest technological advances isn’t always an easy task. New technologies comes with a new set of challenges, from deciding which technology to work with, how to put it into production, research and development, training, and upkeep.
During this digital lunch and learn, you’ll get an insight into:
- how IoT and AI are helping maritime organizations with data-driven decision making
- how leaders are harnessing the power of these innovations to gain a competitive edge
- how to transform incoming data from your vessels into an aggregated data-platform.
- how to overcome challenges such as remote connectivity with your fleets, aggregation of data, and centralized data management.
- a look under the hood of a connected vessel solution for the maritime industry, how it was built, which technologies were used, and best practices.
As experts in helping organizations reach true digital transformation, we understand the impact new technology has for organizations the maritime industry. Our bespoke Maritime digital solutions are backed by the best-of-breed infrastructure, powered by Microsoft Azure.
Join us for this digital lunch and learn and we will arrange for a lunch to be sent to the address of your choice, so you can enjoy this informative session with a delicious meal.