Webcast - Application Autoscaling Made Easy with Kubernetes Event-Driven Autoscaling (KEDA)
Overcome Kubernetes' complexity and scaling limitations with the open-source KEDA component!
12 Mar 2020
Kubernetes is an increasingly promising solution for aging and orchestrating your container workloads – yet it’s not simple to use. The complex container-orchestration system’s steep learning curve prevents developers from benefiting from Kubernetes’ power. For others, its sluggish scaling in event-driven workloads loses money and limits agility.
Move past manual scaling and on to more effective (and easy!) autoscaling – so you can focus on your application instead of Kubernetes’ complicated details. Learn how with our insider tips on the Kubernetes Event-Driven Autoscaling (KEDA) open-source auto-scaling tool in the webinar, “Application Autoscaling Made Easy with KEDA.”
Join leading serverless experts – and KEDA OSS project contributors – in this exclusive 30-min tutorial to discover this component, the specific Kuberenetes painpoints it can resolve, and the advantages you can leverage in your own applications.
- Jeff Hollan, Microsoft Principal Product Manager Azure Functions
- Tom Kerkhove, Codit Azure Architect and Microsoft MVP
Content of the Webcast
- Intro: insights from the experts’ first-hand perspectives on KEDA
- Live demo inspired by real-world scenarios
What’s In it for you ?
- Learn the ins and outs of KEDA with insights from experts’ first-hand perspectives
- Discover how to leverage vendor-agnostic KEDA in your workloads – in any major cloud
- Break through Kubernetes’ scaling barriers with tips for effective (and easy!) auto-scaling
- See KEDA in action during a live demo inspired by a real-world scenarios