Azure Associate - Outside IR35
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in the UK, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Codit UK are growing fast and need talented people to join our team of Microsoft experts in the UK, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high calibre clients.
As an Associate at Codit UK, you’ll work with a team on technical pre-sales and help develop and deliver cloud integration projects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner with 7 Gold Competencies, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market, along with our team of Azure specialists.
Our Associates have:
- A passion for Azure – You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice
- An analytical mind – Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills to converse with the team and our clients
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends
- In-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- Experience with some, if not all of the following (contract dependant):
- Building secure API’s
- Leveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processing
- Leveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus- understanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- Developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- Understanding the various data storage options of the Azure platform gaining experience in data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
- Experience in Biztalk, terraform or OnPrem
Codit UK welcomes Associate applications at any time. If we don’t have the right position for you now, we could in the future! So, let’s connect!
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Vicky