Azure Consultant - Belgium
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high-caliber clients.
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop cloud integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
- A passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after-work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You have in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- Experience with:
- Building secure API’s
- Leveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processing
- Leveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- Understanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- Developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- Understanding the various data storage options of the Azure platform
“At the end of every sprint, we take a look back and try to improve the way we are working as a team.”
Oussama Marine, Consultant
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits: personal training budget of €4.500/year, company car & fuel card, bike leasing, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, a generous net allowance, Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance, mobile phone membership, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne