We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Portugal, to help us come up with amazing cloud solutions for our high caliber clients.
"As a close Microsoft partner, we are always up to date with the latest changes."
The industry is future orientated and as a close Microsoft partner, we are always up to date with the latest changes. It’s a fast-growing area and never boring. I work with a lot of competent and helpful coworkers, and I make great connections. The personal training budget helps me move forward in professional areas that interest me.
About the Job
You’ll work within a Codit team developing cloud integration projects for our customers. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- A passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience with:
- Azure Functions, Azure Resource Manager, Key Vaults, App Services and Application Insights.
- Azure Integration Services such as: Logic Apps, API Management, Event Grid, Service Bus and Data Factory.
- Data storage options of the Azure platform.
- Knowledge on CI/CD with Azure DevOps and GitHub CI/CD are an added value
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth