Are you a curious person, passionate about Cloud technologies and eager to bring them to customers? Our Scrum Master position could be the perfect role for you.
About The Job
- You will coach your team members in Agile methodologies;
- You will set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint planning, retrospectives) etc.;
- You will assist or support the Product Owner with the Product Backlog;
- You will facilitate the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) ceremonies;
- You’ll also facilitate the intra-team communication, dependency management etc.;
- To ensure that the product meets customer expectations, you’ll help the team with the introduction and the maintenance of Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.;
- You will maintain capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress;
- You will promote Agile by reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within the projects;
- Risk & issue management (by defining & communication);
- You will be the Codit representative with the customer;
- You will escalate to Codit management where necessary.
Nice To Know
In this role, you’ll find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. You will also be supported by your colleagues in the PM team and everyone within Codit.
Our customers vary from national to international organizations, so you might get the opportunity to work within an international context. As our solutions are directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you’ll get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
You will get the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a valuable contributor to the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
- You have tangible experience with SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban, SCRUM-ban, etc.
- Your coaching skills will encourage the self-organization of the Project Team. This way, you ensure team effectiveness and focus.
- You have good conceptual knowledge of the IT stack. Knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as, API, IoT etc. is a plus.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- Solid communication skills are important, and you will communicate closely with customers and other stakeholders.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are punctual and can handle a certain level of stress.
- You are fluent in Dutch. English is an asset.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that are specified below. Last but not least, you will receive a company car & fuel card, Hospital & Pension Insurance, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, mobile phone membership, a generous net allowance, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Kaatje