Azure Solution Architect
Are you an Azure wizard who feels an adrenaline rush when convincing customers with your technical expertise? Do you love coaching a broad project team and delivering great results? Don't look any further! Codit has the perfect job for you!
About the Job
As a Solution Architect, you play a key role in our Azure services.
Your duties are both extensive and varied, with technical, commercial and business responsibilities:
- You assist the sales team in answering the technical part of RFPs.
- You transform business requirements into solution architecture.
- You deliver convincing presentations about technical Azure concepts towards a business audience.
- You lead workshops about Azure governance, security, devops and infrastructure.
- You are involved in building prototypes and proof of concepts.
- You advise and coach the project teams about technologies and patterns that have to be used.
- You remain up-to-date with the latest evolutions within the Azure platform.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or the equivalent through experience.
- You have a complete understanding of the Azure ecosystem – with a big focus on PaaS, serverless and containers.
- You have a good understanding of the security features that every Azure service offers.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (security, messaging, compute, storage, database).
- You have a good amount of experience in integration. Knowledge of API Management and IoT is a plus.
- You enjoy working for customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You are a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude.
- You’re fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits: personal training budget of €4.500/year, company car & fuel card, bike leasing, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, a generous net allowance, Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance, mobile phone membership, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne