To support our growth, Codit is looking for an Accountant. You will work closely together with the Group Financial Controller & CFO. We have a nice spot for you in our brand-new and homey offices in Ghent.
About the Job
- You execute outgoing invoicing (intercompany and third party)
- You are responsible for processing purchase and sales invoices
- You follow-up on customers and suppliers (in an international context)
- You manage bank accounts and payment instructions
- You record provisions and perform reconciliations
- You support the general accounting and make sure deadlines are met
- You support the monthly and annual closure
- You assist with VAT declarations
- You have a bachelor’s degree Accountancy
- A first experience is a plus, but not a must
- You are eager to learn
- You have an analytical mindset
- You love being in close contact with customers and suppliers, you are a good communicator
- You are a team player, flexible and willing to assist where you can
- You speak, write and read Dutch and English fluently; French is a nice to have!
A place to grow and expand your own potential. Proper guidance and the freedom to take initiative.
You will become part of the Codit family, a young group of driven employees who want to make a difference.
The package includes a competitive salary with company car and more benefits.
Generous personal training budget
Optional after-hours activities
A strong family-friendly policy
Flexible working hours
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Clear paths for career growth
Questions about the job?
He's our recruiter