We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium, to help us come up with amazing tech solutions for our high caliber clients.
About the Job
You’re able to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to magically turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
There will be a lot of interaction with your team. You’ll be guiding them on the path to success by helping them with technical pre-sales, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you will write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- A passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help customers.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- The ability to inspire both your customers and colleagues.
- A minimum 8 years of IT experience.
- A deep knowledge of Azure PaaS services (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Stream Analytics), IoT and experience with containerization.
- Confidence to dive into development mode and prototype.
- The ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and budget into account.
- The ability to identify the right data stores (SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc) and messaging service (Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus).
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth