Azure Solution sales (Freelance or Fixed Contract)
Have you already got experience in the IT sector and would you like to continue your career in an environment where people work with the newest technologies? Are you passionate by developing new business opportunities?
Then you're the Solution Sales we're looking for.
About the Job
As a part of our growth, we want to expand our Sales/Account Management team. You will work closely with our Management and Marketing teams, supported by a Sales Coordinator. You will report directly to the General Manager.
- You generate new business using networking and lead generation programs;
- Aligned with the company objectives, you set and track sales account targets;
- You suggest actions to improve sales performance, cross-selling and upselling and identify opportunities for growth;
- You monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- You can look back on 5-10 years of sales experience within the IT sector;
- Terms like integration, IoT, Azure and API Management sound familiar to you. You have an explicit love for new technologies and trends in our domains (e.g. cloud integration, big data, AI, IoT);
- You have a natural business attitude and flair. This combined with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills allows you to easily deal with any kind of customer;
- You know better than anyone else how the sales and account management procedures in a service driven organization work. Furthermore, you are strongly committed to deliver quality;
- CRM and MS Office have no secrets for you;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus;
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified as “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package. You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth
Talk to one of our team
She's our recruiter