Azure Solutions Developer
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
About the Job
You will be part of our nearshore services team in Malta, and work on the design and development of cloud-based solutions using the latest Microsoft Technology for our international customers, think of Logic Apps, API Management, Kubernetes, Service Bus, API development/ dotnet core, Azure DevOps, IoT Hub, IoT Central, Data Lake, Data Bricks, Big Data, AI and other related services. As a team player, you will be dealing with requirements for new and existing customers and collaborate in projects with our colleagues from other Codit offices across Europe. You will help Codit deliver the innovation and quality expected, and beyond.
Your primary responsibilities and duties within the team include:
- Hands-on development, where we expect you to code along with the rest of the team. We are not looking for PowerPoint professionals: we are looking for individuals that can articulate their recommendations with authority and can develop them into a functional implementation.
- Leverage the power of Azure, you will be developing solutions for our new and existent customers, that are built to scale, grow and perform.
- You will be following the evolution of the various Azure services closely, so you can apply the bleeding edge technology into your projects and designs.
- We expect you to have or gain experience into the following core aspects of our projects
- Building secure API’s
- Leverage messaging systems (such as Service Bus) for distributed processing
- Designing your software code to be decoupled and modular
- Understanding of software patterns such as observables, decorator, singletons, factories, etc, and deciding for the correct pattern to apply to a specific problem
- Leverage integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- Understand and apply IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- Develop asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- Understand the various data storage options of the Azure platform
- Gain experience into data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
- Consultants of our nearshore team require a lot of interactions with other team members based in other countries, as well as interaction with end customers, so proper communication skills are a must.
- You are an experienced .NET Backend developer with minimum 3 years of hands-on development experience
- You have strong knowledge of C# and the .NET development platform (framework, standard and core, and when to use each one)
- You have experience with .NET and distributed programming
- You have some experience or know about how to build end to end Azure Serverless solutions and understand the concepts of Azure serverless architectures.
- You know about integration patterns involving Event Driven Architectures.
- You possess the ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation. You should have, or be capable to adapt, a deep knowledge on Microsoft Azure in all its aspects (Service Fabric, Azure IoT, Data Analysis, API’s, Workflows, etc…), as well as willing to stay up-to-date with the quickly evolving Azure stack.
- You have an analytical mind, where other people see problems you see solutions
- You have a passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help end users and customers.
- You can work independently but also a great team player and are willing to work with your new Codit friends.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in English, spoken and written. Any other language is an asset.
The following are desired but not mandatory
- Using Git as SCM
- Configuring and deploying Build Definitions and Release pipelines in VSTS
- Knowledge of Powershell to automate Azure deployment and configuration tasks
- API management solutions
- Hands-on experience with Azure platform-as-a-service services, including Azure Service Bus, Azure Service Fabric, Azure SQL, IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Azure Functions
Codit’s client base includes large, international organizations with a global footprint. This means our solutions need to account for things like:
- Operational maturity and managed service among distributed teams
- Interacting with colleagues and customer stakeholders across borders and time zones
- Designing for geographically-distributed, scalable systems
- Designing systems for multi-tenancy support
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth
Talk to one of our team
Operations Manager Codit Malta