Codit is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic trainer with a passion for Microsoft Azure.
About the Job
Codit is currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic trainer with a passion for Microsoft Azure. As a trainer you understand the Azure technologies, you contribute to the development of the course material and you provide the training at our offices.
- You deliver classroom training to our new employees.
- You’ll be responsible for the start up of the Codit Academy with focus on our starter program.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, you identify the specific training needs of our employees.
- You detect innovative training resources and materials to prepare and coordinate training sessions.
- You create training schedules, track and create reports and maintain training records.
- You present training opportunities to staff and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree
- Great interest and knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies (Integration, DevOps, LogicApp, Kubernetes, PaaS, IoT, Data & AI,….)
- Previous experience in event planning, workshop organization or training programmes is required;
- Work experience in an international environment is considered an advantage;
- You’re fluent in English.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth