As our Big Data Architect you’re able to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos.
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium, to help us come up with amazing tech solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’re able to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
There will be a lot of interaction with your team. You’ll be guiding them on the path to success by helping them with technical pre-sales, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you will write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- You have at least 3 years experience and have experience in a similar role as Data Architect.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (security, messaging, compute, storage, database…).
- You are experienced in designing and building cloud-native ETL pipelines with Azure Data Factory.
- You are capable of choosing the right data stores/data processing for the job (relational and non-relational stores, batch and real-time processing).
- You have knowledge on how to partition Azure’s data stores for performance and scale and the know-how on how to setup, structure, secure, monitor and govern an enterprise data lake.
- You’re skilled in the following technologies: Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake Gen2, SQL Database, Cosmos DB, Power BI.
- You have practical experience with infrastructure as code.
- Familiarity with Azure Synapse, Data Explorer, Time Series Insights, Stream Analytics is a nice to have, just as a DP-200 / DP-201 certification.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You are a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are punctual and can handle a certain stress level.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth
Talk to one of our team
She's our recruiter