Big Data Architect
Are you passionate about Big Data? Do you love deepdiving into your customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions? Do you love sharing your insights with your team and bring them to the next level? Then you are the Big Data Architect we are looking for!
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium, to help us come up with amazing tech solutions for our high-caliber clients.
You’re able to delve deep into customers’ problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts, or demos.
You’re then able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
You’ll be guiding your team of developers and data engineers on the path to success by follow-up on their projects and you’ll boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role. You will also assure high quality standards for the code written by your team.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market.
We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry. We’d love it if you could help us go for gold!
Want to know more about our projects? Just scroll through our Case Studies page.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience and have experience in a similar role as Data Architect or Data Engineer.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (compute services, storage solutions, database, security, messaging, etc.).
- You are experienced in designing and building cloud-native ETL data pipelines.
- You are capable of choosing the right data stores/data processing for the job (relational and non-relational stores, batch and real-time processing).
- You have knowledge on how to partition data stores for performance and scale and you have the know-how on how to setup, structure, secure, monitor and govern an enterprise data lake.
- You are skilled in the some of the following technologies: Databricks, SQL, No-SQL, Data Lakes, Synapse, Notebooks, Cosmos DB, Power BI.
- You have practical experience with or knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them; you’re a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You take responsibility and you can motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You’re punctual and can handle a certain stress level.
- We’re a Microsoft partner, which means we work in Azure. No knowledge of Azure yet? No worries! You can learn it here! You will get acquainted with Azure features such as Azure Synapse (DWH), Azure Factory, Data Explorer, Stream Analytics, and you’ll obtain your DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure internally with us.
- You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech. Perhaps you’ll even write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make?
- You’re fluent in English. Dutch is an asset.
- You live in Flanders, and you are willing to be present at our customers’ premises when requested.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits: personal training budget of €4.500/year, company car & fuel card, bike leasing, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, a generous net allowance, Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance, mobile phone membership, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Kaatje