We do amazing things at Codit. We are now in search of a new colleague who can transform these amazing things into engaging stories, for our employees – both future and present – and our customers and prospects.
Will you help us tell the story of how we are connecting windmills through IoT to accelerate the largest French energy company’s transition to renewable energy, how we are assisting the EU member states to secure European waters from accidents and pollution, and how we are contributing to the development of smart cities. Are you the native English-speaking content marketer that will bring these stories to life on our website and social media? If so, we cannot wait to meet you!
About the Team
Codit’s purpose is to help make the world an even smarter place, by helping our customers realize their ideals through intelligent cloud solutions.
To achieve this mission, we have approximately 190 colleagues working in 8 different countries across Europe. Our HQ is located in Ghent, Belgium.
As Content Marketer, you will work closely with your team members as well as the different business units. We have a nice space for you in our offices in Ghent or Antwerp, but we encourage flexibility by allowing you to work where your creativity flows best.
About the Job
- Create truly interesting content that inspires, generates awareness, and as a result creates traffic and engagement
- Use a cross-channel approach (website, collateral, newsletters, reference cases, video and more)
- Write social media posts and mailings
- Manage our website and blog. Turn them into a source of inspiration that makes people want to visit us frequently
- Write and communicate the great stories from our colleagues, partners and customers to the market
- Provide feedback to other contributors, edit and curate
- Obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant domain and have around five years of relevant work experience
- Have the gift of creating great content for different channels and target groups
- Know how to overcome the fear of the blank page
- Think like a journalist and work like an editor
- Have great interview and social skills
- Have a keen interest in and a comprehensive understanding of innovation and technology
- Are a native English speaker, but knowledge of Dutch is a plus
We offer you a place to grow and expand your own potential and the freedom to take initiative.
You will become part of the Codit family, a group of enthusiastic and driven colleagues who want to make a difference.
Our package includes a competitive salary, a company car and more benefits. In addition, your annual Personal Training Budget of €4500 allows you to further develop yourself and grow.
If you recognize yourself in the above, and you are ready for a next challenge in your career, please reach out to us. We would love to get to know you.
Talk to one of our team