General Manager Codit France
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
We are growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts. As General Manager of Codit France you’ll represent Codit in France. You’ll be responsible for implementing strategy to grow the business and build a durable organization to lead the local market – while adhering within the framework of the Codit corporate regulations, strategy and processes.
The General Manager is responsible for four main areas: Strategy, Business, Collaboration and People Management.
Implement the Codit Vision, Strategy and Group Company policies in Codit France.
Implement processes and business strategies to make sure Codit France runs smoothly and aligns with short-term and long-term objectives.
Prepare the annual budget with a detailed business operating plan.
Maintain a deep knowledge of the industries and markets in which Codit operates.
Analyze problematic situations and come up with solutions that ensure the continuous growth of Codit.
Responsible for operations and results for Codit France both financial as well as non-financial.
Collaborate with Group Marketing for local marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and presence.
Collaborate with the Group Financial to prepare financial reporting for the CEO, Strategic Management and the Board.
Review financial and non-financial reports to gain deep insight and make high-level decisions to guarantee continuity of Codit France.
Build strong relationships with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for the CEO for all subjects pertaining to Codit France.
- People Management
Responsible for employees of Codit France
Create an appropriate HR Policy to motivate and retain your employees.
Act as a coach and support for the sales and account management activities in France
Build and maintain an effective Management team
Lead and motivate your teams and support employee engagement and retention.
Responsible for the professional and personal development of your team
Implement personal development plans for your team members, or an equivalent development plan which has been approved by the corporate HR of Codit Group.
Create a work culture in which employees, partners and customers can be successful.
- General management experience.
- Appropriate financial knowledge in order to interpret and report financial results. A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as interpreting operational financial reports.
- A strong understanding of how our business operates (integration) and a proven track record demonstrating the understanding and business experience.
- Fully understand the products and services provided by Codit.
- Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft eco-system. A General Manager should have an excellent network within Microsoft and should be able to maintain excellent relations with the local Microsoft organization.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft productivity suite (Windows, Office365) and excellent general IT skills needed to efficiently execute a management position.
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit and motivate employees and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels, including people-management, leadership. Proven extensive and successful experience as people manager within the IT industry.
- Able to speak French and English fluently.
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – we want to see you fly!
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Fill out that form below and send your CV to us today.