General Manager Codit Netherlands
We are growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in the Netherlands. As General Manager of Codit NL you’ll represent Codit in Netherlands. You’ll be responsible for implementing strategy to grow the business and build a durable organization to lead the local market – while adhering within the framework of the Codit corporate regulations, strategy and processes.
About the Job
The General Manager is responsible for four main areas: Strategy, Business, Collaboration and People Management.
Implement the Codit Vision, Strategy and Group Company policies in Codit NL.
Implement processes and business strategies to make sure Codit NL runs smoothly and aligns with short-term and long-term objectives.
Prepare the annual budget with a detailed business operating plan.
Maintain a deep knowledge of the industries and markets in which Codit operates.
Analyze problematic situations and come up with solutions that ensure the continuous growth of Codit.
Responsible for operations and results for Codit NL both financial as well as non-financial.
Collaborate with Group Marketing for local marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and presence.
Collaborate with Group Finance to prepare financial reporting for the CEO, Strategic Management and the Board.
Review financial and non-financial reports to gain deep insight and make high-level decisions to guarantee continuity of Codit NL.
Build strong relationships with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for the CEO for all subjects pertaining to Codit NL.
Responsible for employees of Codit NL
Create an appropriate HR Policy to motivate and retain your employees.
Act as a coach and support for the sales and account management activities in NL
Build and maintain an effective Management team
Lead and motivate your teams and support employee engagement and retention.
Responsible for the professional and personal development of your team
Implement personal development plans for your team members, or an equivalent development plan which has been approved by the corporate HR of Codit Group.
Create a work culture in which employees, partners and customers can be successful.
- General management experience.
- Appropriate financial knowledge in order to interpret and report financial results. A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as interpreting operational financial reports.
- A strong understanding of how our business operates (integration) and a proven track record demonstrating the understanding and business experience.
- Fully understand the products and services provided by Codit.
- Knowledge and experience of the Microsoft eco-system. A General Manager should have an excellent network within Microsoft and should be able to maintain excellent relations with the local Microsoft organization.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft productivity suite (Windows, Office365) and excellent general IT skills needed to efficiently execute a management position.
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- The ability to recruit and motivate employees and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels, including people-management, leadership. Proven extensive and successful experience as people manager within the IT industry.
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified as “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package. You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth
Talk to one of our team
She's our HR Manager