We are growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our Management Team in Belgium.
As HR Manager, you will join us in making sure that Codit remains a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
- As strategic management partner, you will develop a professional HR policy:
- For our headquarter in Belgium
- For our local offices in France, The Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Portugal and Malta, in coordination with the local General Manager
- You provide management and supervision to your HR team composed of 2 people and you support the local HR people
- You report to the CEO, General Manager in Belgium and the General Manager of our Managed Services team
- You drive HR initiatives and projects (such as Great Place to Work) and liaise with our parent company Proximus
- You propose, coordinate and implement all Human Resources aspects, such as:
- Compensation & benefits
- Payroll and procedures in line with regulations
- Training & Development
- Talent Management
- Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Candidate & Employee experience
- Retention & Culture
- You are a trusted advisor for employees and management
- You contribute to a positive work environment, in line with our culture
- You want to leave your mark on the company through innovative ideas and understand the ‘new world of HR’
- You can perform under pressure and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- You have, preferably, experience in working in the IT sector, service sector or any innovative environment
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You have at least 5 year experience in HR
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – we want to see you fly!
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Fill out that form below and send your CV to us today.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth
Talk to one of our team
She's our Talent Spotter