Human Resources Business Partner
We are growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our HR team in Belgium.
As Human Resources Business Partner, you will bring your passion for payroll and employer branding to the table and help us ensure that Codit remains a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
- You will be responsible for the complete HR administration within Codit Belgium, from A to Z.
- As expert in this domain, you will act as the point of contact for our employees and management teams. And you will be the link with our external partners.
- Taking up a variety of administrative HR tasks makes you a happy person. Coordinating the whole administration regarding Compensation & Benefits is right up your alley:
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Phone subscription
- In addition to your responsibility for the payroll & administration, you will be assigned to several HR projects to help Codit further professionalize in the following areas:
- Employer Branding
- Training & development
- Performance management
- You support the implementation and follow-up of HR software tools and are responsible for the correctness and completeness of the master data in these systems, so that reports on personnel data are delivered by you in a uniform and efficient manner.
- You keep your knowledge about HR topics and social legislation continuously up-to-date, in order to proactively offer added value to the organization and to retain your expert role.
- You are a member of the International HR team (3 employees) and report to the HR Manager.
- You have a close link with HR through your education or domain of experience.
- Knowledge of Belgian social legislation is a must.
- You are a trusted advisor for employees and management
- You critically question matters and take independent initiatives with a view to improving the functioning of the department and the payroll process within the organization. You strive for a permanent improvement of the service to your customer.
- You work analytically, accurately and efficiently and you are very stress resistant.
- You organize your tasks autonomously and respect the set deadlines. You are also a communicative, customer-oriented and enthusiastic team player.
- You contribute to a positive work environment, in line with our culture
- You want to leave your mark on the company through innovative ideas and understand the ‘new world of HR’
- You have, preferably, experience in working in the IT sector, service sector or any innovative environmen
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and French is a nice to have
- You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in HR
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package with company car.
Do you share the same passion for HR as we do? Have you nodded your head enthusiastically several times while reading this job offer? What are you waiting for? Drop your CV, we can’t wait to connect with you!
Talk to one of our team
He's our recruiter