Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing and IoT? Do you have deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Codit is seeking an IoT Architect to design and implement cloud-based IoT solutions.
About the Job
By joining Codit, you’ll be supporting Microsoft IoT solutions for leading brands.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. Our Consultancy team are more than colleagues — they’re friends, who work hard and celebrate together.
As an IoT Architect, your duties are both extensive and varied, and include technical, managerial and business responsibilities.
By conducting technical workshops, you’ll get to know the customer’s requirements, transfer knowledge to clients, and come up with creative solutions. Afterwards, you’ll turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
You’ll also participate in setting a vision and objectives for solutions in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
You’re able to support and follow up the development of end-to-end IoT solutions, ranging from edge computing to IoT cloud backend in Azure, for our customers.
As an IoT Architect, you’ll be the technical liaison between sales, customers, the IoT team and support. You’ll report directly to our IoT and Data Domain Lead.
You’ll stay technically fresh by continually providing insight into IoT trends and exploring what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or you have an equivalent level of knowledge through experience.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in one or more IoT verticals like Smart Connected Factory (Industry 4.0), Smart Connected Assets, Smart Retail and/or Smart Logistics.
- A deep knowledge of Microsoft IoT stack: IoT Hub, IoT edge, Stream analytics, Time Series Insights, Digital Twin, .NET Framework, C#, Web Services, SQL Server and other Azure services.
- The ability to work in a team to decide on the right processes for the right project, based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and taking budget into account.
- Communication skills. You enjoy working for different customers of all shapes and sizes and you know how to inspire them.
- Experience in coaching people on technical skills. You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- A good command of the English language, written and spoken.
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne