We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be a part of a team that drives transformative digital change for leading brands.
About the Job
- You’ll work on cool integration projects for interesting clients.
- You’ll work in a project team of developers and an architect. You can always count on them for proper guidance.
- You’ll guide your team with technical pre-sales and also follow-up on their projects.
- You’ll have lots of variation in your work.
- You will also have close contact with the client.
- A passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help customers.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills. You’ll need to talk a lot with both customers and your team. Did we also mention you’re always welcome to our afterwork drinks on Fridays?
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- Knowledge (or are at least a little familiar with): .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server, and BizTalk.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Any other language is an asset.
A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package with company car.
We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics – you’ll be working with the best in the industry. As Microsoft Gold Partner you’ll be able to test software before it hits the market.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
Guaranteed technical growth with a chance to learn from our MVPs.
Generous personal training budget
Optional after-hours activities
A strong family-friendly policy
Flexible working hours
Fun atmosphere with a mix of young and experienced colleagues.
Clear paths for career growth