As the newest Lead Architect for Codit Switzerland you will oversee all technical aspects within the local region of Codit.
The Lead Architect is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects within the local region of Codit. He will work in close collaboration with the CTO, CINO and the domain leads to guarantee the overall technical quality and competencies through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the Lead Architect will coach all employees within the local organization to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
The Lead Architect is responsible to help defining the technological strategy in collaboration with the CTO, and to implement that strategy within the local organization. He will work together with the different domain leads to help making them ready to achieve the company’s strategic goals, established in the company’s strategic plan.
Additionally, the Lead architect is also executing pre-sales activities in support of sales and other pre-sales resources. He helps forming the content of answers to RFP’s and reviews proposals which have been made during other pre-sales activities
About the Job
Operational Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement and establish the company’s technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the CTO and the local management team. Follow up on all aspects of the company’s technological development in your local organization.
- Communicate Codit’s technology strategy to partners, employees, customers, management,
- Provide technical expertise towards the Domains in a fashion that supports the company’s objective, culture, mission and values.
- In collaboration with the CTO and the domain leads, support and conducts research & development activities and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Plays an active role in pre-sales activities during the sales process
- Actively participate in solution architecture for Codit customers.
- Drives the Technical relationship with the local Microsoft organization by collaborating with the different Microsoft people. Channel the information obtained from Microsoft through the local Codit organization.
- Responsible for R&D initiatives within Codit Local organization.
- Govern the Software Development Office within your local organization. Enforce different best practices and policies which are established within the Codit group. Responsible for guidelines and practices such as ALM, Source control and release management.
- Technical Advisory & Quality Assurance
- You have in depth technical experience within the 4 Codit domains allowing you to communicate the technical strategy of Codit towards the local organization
- You have suitable commercial skills to participate in pre-sales activities and strategic consultancy.
- You have an and in depth knowledge of the Codit business.
- Writing white papers and blog posts is nothing strange to you.
- You are not afraid of public speaking and you have the talent to inspire other people
- Excellent people skills are required, allowing you to collaborate with different team members in different country.
- Verbal and written knowledge of English is a must. French is a serious plus.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth