Managed Services Engineer - Portugal
We’re growing fast and need talented people - like you - to join our team of Microsoft experts in Portugal, to help us support on-premise and cloud integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
Managed Services Engineer
"It's a challenging job with lots of variety"
Every day is filled with new opportunities to learn while solving problems. I love this job because, besides the continuous learning, there are also possibilities to propose and even implement improvements to the current business flows. In this team, we are always ready to help one another. There are no questions left unanswered. Working together, good chats, laughter and occasionally grabbing some drinks are what makes this team fun to work with.
About the Job
As a Managed Services Engineer, you’re part of our international Managed Services Team that supports our clients once a project has been delivered.
In this very varying role these are your responsibilities:
- You support the clients by solving (2nd line) their technical issues. If necessary, you escalate to one of your colleagues (Sr. Consultant or Architect) that have been involved in the project.
- You develop change requests for existing solutions (usually bugfixes or improvements)
- You play an active role in continuous improvement projects.
- You’re involved in internal R&D Projects.
- You’re always learning about new and relevant technologies and don’t hesitate to share your insights.
- a Bachelor degree in IT (or similar through experience).
- familiarity with (or at least know of):.NET Framework, C#, Web Services, SQL Server, Azure. Knowledge of cloud patterns and Kubernetes are considered a serious plus.
- good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- the ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- an analytical mindset, eager to solve problems.
- a structured and proactive way of working.
- a flexible attitude and are prepared to be on call a part of your time (± 10%).
- fluent English, any other language is an asset.
- Oh yeah, you also like to have fun… we foster a lot of that too.
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – we want to see you fly!
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun and supportive atmosphere, awesome after-hours activities organized by our Codit fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
Fill out that form below and send your CV to us today.
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Generous personal training budget
Optional after-hours activities