At Codit, we believe connecting is everything – and it all starts with communication. Our Marketing & Communications team is the key to successfully linking our customers and followers to our innovative solutions in data integration, IoT, AI and blockchain developed on Microsoft Azure.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be communicating about our offerings, while also telling the Codit brand story - sharing our achievements and advancements with the world beyond our client base. Are you the person who can build on our current success and propel our communications even further with a fresh approach and inventive ideas?
What Will You Be Doing
- Produce and execute creative marketing campaigns through multi-channel initiatives, combining social, email, web, advertising, webinars, and in-person events
- Track, measure, and analyze campaigns and website performances and optimize future tactics
- Maintain our website by creating dynamic content on the latest news, customer stories, and our solutions, while always keeping an eye on SEO
- Manage social media profiles and presence (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) through engaging content and promotions while staying abreast with the latest best practices and trends in social media marketing
- You will be using the latest tools to drive modern marketing, such as CRM, marketing automation tool, CMS, software, camera, and whatever is needed to support your campaigns
- Safeguard the Codit brand and style in all collateral, including brochures, whitepapers, promo material and videos
- Support HR in employer branding
Who You Are
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing (preferably IT or B2B)
- You enjoy being creative, dare to experiment, and can generate visionary ideas to win the hearts and minds of our customers and future colleagues
- You have a unique understanding of customer journeys and can translate this into relatable and successful marketing campaigns and collateral
- You are highly organized and thrive on executing various projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and use it to make even the finest points flawless
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and love challenges
What You’ll Get
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth
Questions about the job?
She's our Talent Spotter