.NET Consultant - Luxembourg
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled .NET Architects.
About the Job
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled .NET Architects
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
- A passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help customers.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- Knowledge (or are at least a little familiar with): .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server, and BizTalk.
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset.
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.