.NET Consultant - Belgium
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be a part of a team that drives transformative digital change for leading brands.
" I consider the team at Codit to be my friends. "
I get to work for a variety of industries and every customer has a different challenge to be solved. I often work alone, but I never have the feeling I am alone, there is always someone to ask for advice. Because the customers are always different and my colleagues have different expertise from each other, I learn something new every day. I have learned more in the three years I have been with Codit, than the previous ten years.
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing integration solutions for our high-caliber clients.
Before being assigned to projects, we will train you on the Azure technology stack, where your .NET knowledge will be of huge benefit.
After training, you will be assigned to .NET or Azure projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled .NET and/or Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
- A passion for technology and you’re eager to use your knowledge to help customers.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after-work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You know (or are at least a little familiar with): .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server, and BizTalk.
- You’re fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
- Generous personal training budget
- Optional after-hours activities
- A strong family-friendly policy
- Flexible working hours
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- Clear paths for career growth
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne