Are you looking to work at a people-centric organisation that value your contribution? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing team not just in the UK but across Europe? Are you a Microsoft Azure technology leader who wants to make a difference? Does this sound like you?
Codit UK are growing fast and need talented people to join our team of Microsoft experts in the UK, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high calibre clients.
The Principal Consultant at Codit UK is a key leadership position, that focuses on doing what it takes to lead and grow our business. The Principal Consultant will focus on a mix of Delivery, Team and Client leadership, as well as on being a thought leader with a vision.
Some examples of leadership in this role include:
- Leadership of client projects and teams.
- Leadership of a key Microsoft Azure technology domain at Codit UK – you will have a great understanding of all technical domains and lead the way in engaging with Microsoft on product developments.
- As a growing leader in the business, you will understand IT strategy and have in-depth knowledge of at least one domain.
- The Principal Consultant will articulate Codit technology domains effectively to colleagues and clients.
- You will also manage bids and lead the team in the completion of RFQ’s.
- Will typically operate as an Architect, Programme and Project Management or lead scrum master.
- Works with our clients and delivery team to create and deliver on time and to budget quality solutions.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with our clients to become trusted advisors
- Estimate, plan and monitor progress across a variety of workstreams
- Identify and assess project risks, find solutions and resolve issues
- Direct line leadership of team members
- Prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients
- Support the leadership of client accounts
- Support IT strategy development and execution
- Build and evolve processes and procedures to best practice standards
- Liaises with teams across the wider Codit group
- Champion learning and development
- BA in Computer Science, similar technical discipline or demonstratable experience
- Microsoft Certification in Azure
- 5+ years experience in commercial, large scale delivery and creating solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in architecting complex integration solutions
- Experience creating Azure Integration services
- Experience with API/App services using REST and OpenAPI standards
- In-depth knowledge of C#
- Leadership mindset with a strong technical understanding of web technologies and development skills
- Solutions orientated with a positive attitude and professional demeanour
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Continuous development opportunities
- Remote/hybrid working
- Fun and supportive culture
Eager to know more? Send us your CV and let’s chat!
*Candidates require the right to work in the UK
Talk to one of our team