Project Manager (Freelance/Fixed)
The Project Manager covers both the analysis as well as the general project management of our projects
The Project Manager covers both the analysis as well as the general project management of our projects:
- As a Project Manager, you’ll also be responsible to manage the project timing, budget and progress.
- Next to that, you’ll operate as inspiring and motivating Teamlead, coaching your colleagues to deliver a successful project.
- As a Functional Analyst you will take overall functional responsibility for the functional design. You will analyze business processes and transform these into functional software specifications.
- You will communicate intensively with customers and other stakeholders, so proper communications skills are a must. You set up and lead several workshops to acquire the information needed of your stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with development teams and the Architect in the technical analysis phase and provide assistance in development in which you will be a functional key player.
Nice to know
- You are never alone: you will find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. And of course you are supported by the entire Codit team.
- Our customers are mainly international organizations, so you often work within an international context. Because our solutions are directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
- You can work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including the newest cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a most valuable contributor in the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You like coaching other people, within Codit and/or at the customer. In your first Codit year, of course you will be guided by your personal mentor within Codit.
- You have at least 3-5 years experience and have experience in a similar role as Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or are equivalent through experience.
- You are able to determine the right technology to solve a specific challenge (security, messaging, compute, storage, database…).
- You have a good conceptual knowledge of the IT stack. Knowledge of cloud technology, API, IOT, … is a plus.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You are a strong communicator, with a commercial touch.
- You demonstrate project management experience. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Prince 2 and other methodologies is considered a plus.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are punctual and can handle a certain stress level.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
- Generous personal training budget
- Flexible working hours
- Optional after-hours activities
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- A strong family-friendly policy
- Clear paths for career growth
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Joëlle