Does balancing business and IT energize you? Are you passionate about helping our best in class customers to successfully complete their projects? Do you have the experience of managing IT projects?
About The Job
As a Project Manager, you will cover both the analysis and the general management of our projects. You will:
- Be responsible for scope, budget and time management, and will keep track of deadlines and deliverables. Your organizational skills will help you to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- As a Functional Analyst, take overall functional responsibility for functional design. You will analyze business processes and transform them into functional software specifications.
- Set up and lead several workshops to acquire the information needed from your stakeholders.
- Determine the right technologies to solve specific challenges (e.g. security, messaging, compute, storage, database), in collaboration with the architect.
- Collaborate on the technical analysis phase with development teams and architects, providing assistance and becoming a functional key player.
- Lead the Scrums in the follow-up of projects.
- Operate as an inspiring and motivating team lead, coaching your colleagues to deliver successful projects.
Nice to know
In this role, you’ll find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. You will also be supported by your colleagues in the PM team and everyone within Codit.
Our customers vary from national to international organizations, so you might get the opportunity to work within an international context. As our solutions are directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you’ll get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
You will get the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a valuable contributor to the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role as Project Manager in an IT environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
- You demonstrate project management experience. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Prince 2 and other methodologies is considered to be a plus.
- You have good conceptual knowledge of the IT stack. Knowledge of cloud technology, API, IoT etc. is a plus.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You will communicate intensively with customers and other stakeholders, so solid communication skills will come in handy.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are punctual and can handle a certain level of stress.
- You live in the Netherlands. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
N.B. This position is exclusively open to individuals residing in the Netherlands. If you do not reside in the Netherlands, your application will not be taken into consideration.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- A lease car option in accordance with our lease agreement, to give you the freedom to travel with ease.
- A training budget of €2500 per year and 5 training days.
- A pension plan with a 4.5% employee contribution, provided by the reputable Brand New Day.
- A business phone subscription with a smartphone of your choice, up to a maximum value of €400. You can also choose to receive a phone allowance/a monthly donation of €25.
- A fitness/sport allowance of up to €20 per month.
- A headphone allowance of up to €100 every two years.
- A monthly allowance of €20 to support your home office needs.
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Marlies