At Codit, we believe connecting is everything – and it all starts with hiring talented people.
Our people are key to successfully linking our customers and followers to our innovative solutions in data integration, IoT, AI and Blockchain developed on Microsoft Azure. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be the one matching the right talent to our Codit family and putting our employer brand in the spotlight. Ready to collaborate on our exciting story
About the Job
- You are constantly on the lookout for talented colleagues and know where to find them.
- You are familiar with tools like LinkedIn Recruiter
- You are triggered to look for new sourcing strategies & channels
- You are responsible for the whole recruitment flow. This includes:
- You write creative job adverts for our open positions.
- You will manage expectations from our internal hiring managers in terms of hiring capacity
- Sourcing & headhunting
- First contact with applicants
- Manage the interview process with the candidates & internal stakeholders
- Performing interviews yourself to ensure the quality of the hire and the culture fit with Codit
- Taking job specs from hiring managers
- Keeping the hiring managers up to date about the progress
- Feedback management towards candidates
- Manage of our internal ATS
- Negotiate offer letters to candidates and brief our HRBP to start the onboarding process
- Attend and organize job fairs and community events to attract new talent
- Close collaboration with the awesome colleagues from Marketing
- Employer branding: come up with extraordinary campaigns, create a great experience for (potential) candidates
- You have 3 to 5 years experience as a Recruiter within the IT sector preferably
- Working in a dynamic and international organization is perceived as a challenge for you
- You have the network and skills to recruit both commercial as engineering profiles
- You can work with strict deadlines, fast paced communication and high volume recruitment don’t scare you
- You are a team player but are able to work very independently
- You have convincing and selling skills
- You are very communicative and sourcing is your passion
- You have a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and love challenges
- You have a proactive work attitude
- You’re a great organizer and you can work under high stress
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified as “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package. You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Generous personal training budget
Optional after-hours activities
A strong family-friendly policy
Flexible working hours
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Clear paths for career growth