Sales & Account Manager Antwerpen-Limburg
As a Sales and Account Manager at Codit, you are a key player in the Sales and Account Management story at Codit.
As a Sales and Account Manager at Codit, you are a key player in the Sales and Account Management story at Codit. You will guide our customers and prospects on their journey into the digitalization of their way of working. Basically, you’re always involved in top notch and innovative projects, providing the newest solutions available on the market. Codit is a services driven organization and values the quality of long-term relationships with our customers and partners.
As a part of our growth we want to expand our Sales/Account Management team. You will work closely with our Management and Marketing teams, supported by a Sales Coordinator. You will report directly to the Country Manager.
- You act as the commercial point of contact and generate new business using networking and lead generation programs in the area of Antwerp and Limburg;
- Aligned with the company objectives, you set and track sales account targets;
- You suggest actions to improve sales performance, cross-selling and upselling and identify opportunities for growth;
- You answer RFP’s;
- You monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- You manage a portfolio of accounts and aim to achieve and maintain a positive and long-term partnership with our customers;
- You report and follow-up on the status of accounts and financial transactions;
- You proactively assist your customers and offer them the perfect solution for their needs.
- You can look back on 5-10 years of sales experience within the IT sector;
- Terms like integration, IoT, Azure and API Management sound familiar to you. You have an explicit love for new technologies and trends in our domains (cloud integration, big data, AI, IOT);
- You have a natural business attitude and flair. This combined with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills allows you to easily deal with any kind of customer;
- You have a hands-on mentality and working autonomously is your thing;
- You know better than anyone else how the sales and account management procedures in a service driven organization work. Furthermore, you are strongly committed to deliver quality;
- CRM and MS Office have no secrets for you;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You preferably live in the area Antwerp or Limburg.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified a “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package.
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Want to know more? Hit that button below and come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Generous personal training budget
Flexible working hours
Optional after-hours activities
A fun and supportive atmosphere
A strong family-friendly policy
Clear paths for career growth