At Codit, we believe connecting is everything – and it all starts with hiring talented people.
Our people are key to successfully linking our customers and followers to our innovative solutions in data integration, IoT, AI and Blockchain developed on Microsoft Azure. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be the one matching the right talent to our Codit family and putting our employer brand in the spotlight. Ready to collaborate on our exciting story
About the Job
- Recruiting mainly IT employees (but also other profiles) using all necessary tools (online CV database, social media, job dashboards, …).
- Select the right candidates by performing competence interviews candidates will remember.
- Sourcing: actively search and contact potential Codit’ers.
- Continue to grow our candidate database and optimize it.
- Recruitment from A-Z (intake vacancy, write, publish, promote and complete follow-up to contract signing).
- Actively work out innovative recruitment campaigns.
- Attend and organize job fairs and community events to attract new talent.
- Close collaboration with the awesome colleagues from Marketing.
- Employer branding: come up with extraordinary campaigns, create a great experience for (potential) candidates.
- You have 3 to 5 years experience as a recruiter, preferably within the IT sector.
- Working in a dynamic and international organisation is your next goal.
- You are a team player, but are able to work very independently.
- You have persuasive selling and convincing skills.
- You are able to work towards achieving targets.
- You are very communicative and sourcing is your passion. You’re fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have a strong interest in IT and new technologies.
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and love a challenge!
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed professionally – but also be happy personally.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a fun, flexible and family-friendly work environment, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team and clear paths for career growth. We are proud that our office is officially certified as “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to your salary, we also offer a full benefits package. You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Generous personal training budget
Optional after-hours activities
A strong family-friendly policy
Flexible working hours
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Clear paths for career growth