Azure Cloud Native Architect
Have you got experience in IT Architecture? Would you like to work on cutting-edge Azure projects, using the latest cloud technologies, in a warm and open workplace? Then you’re the Azure Cloud Native Architect we’re looking for!
About the Job
- You’re able to delve deep into customers’ problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
- You ensure all solutions are architected by applying best practices for security, scalability, maintainability and observability.
- You’ll be guiding your team on the path to success by helping them with technical challenges, following-up on their projects and boosting them professionally.
- You love to keep up-to-date with the latest tech and to share new discoveries with the technical community.
- A minimum 8 years of IT experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Architectures and Cloud Design Patterns.
- Strong experience with automation and CICD pipelines.
- Interest in containerization and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge about Azure PaaS services (AppService, Serverless, Logic Apps, etc.) and IoT.
- Confidence to dive into development mode and prototype (.NET Core, Loosely coupled architectures, SOLID principles).
- An agile mindset & good communication skills.
- The ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and taking budget into account. You focus on quality of the development process and deliverables.
“Codit helps you to grow in your job, and to enjoy the road towards the next big thing in Azure. If you add the family aspect and colleagues on top of that, then Codit truly is a great company to work for.”
Gillian Verstraete, Architect
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits: personal training budget of €4.500/year, company car & fuel card, bike leasing, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, a generous net allowance, Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance, mobile phone membership, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
I'm your recruiter Anne