Project Manager IT
Does balancing business and IT energize you? Are you passionate about helping our best in class customers to successfully complete their projects? Do you have the knowledge and experience of managing IT projects?
About The Job
As a Project Manager, you will cover both the analysis and the general management of our projects. You will:
- Be responsible for scope, budget and time management, and will keep track of deadlines and deliverables. Your organizational skills will help you to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- As a Functional Analyst, take overall functional responsibility for functional design. You will analyze business processes and transform them into functional software specifications.
- Set up and lead several workshops to acquire the information needed from your stakeholders.
- Determine the right technologies to solve specific challenges (e.g. security, messaging, compute, storage, database), in collaboration with the architect.
- Collaborate on the technical analysis phase with development teams and architects, providing assistance and becoming a functional key player.
- Lead the Scrums in the follow-up of projects.
- Operate as an inspiring and motivating team lead, coaching your colleagues to deliver successful projects.
Nice to know:
In this role, you’ll find out how easily you can interact with other technology adepts throughout the world. You will also be supported by your colleagues in the PM team and everyone within Codit.
Our customers vary from national to international organizations, so you might get the opportunity to work within an international context. As our solutions are directly connected to the core activity of the customer, you’ll get acquainted with a lot of other business industries.
You will get the opportunity to work with the newest Microsoft technologies, including cloud solutions. Did you know Codit is a valuable contributor to the development of new Microsoft technologies?
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role as Project Manager in an IT environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience.
- You demonstrate project management experience. Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Prince 2 and other methodologies is considered to be a plus.
- You have good conceptual knowledge of the IT stack. Knowledge of cloud technology, API, IoT etc. is a plus.
- You enjoy working for different customers and you know how to inspire them.
- You will communicate intensively with customers and other stakeholders, so solid communication skills will come in handy.
- You take responsibility and motivate your colleagues.
- You’re a problem solver with a ‘getting things done’ attitude. You are punctual and can handle a certain level of stress.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
“As a Project Manager at Codit, I never feel alone. I am always in close contact with both the implementation team and the customers. I get support from my fellow PMs and the PMO. Add to that Codit’s open-minded, fun and family-oriented attitude, and you’ll understand why it’s such a great place to work! “
Christophe Tilleman – Project Manager at Codit
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that are specified below. Last but not least, you will receive a company car & fuel card, Hospital & Pension Insurance, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, mobile phone membership, a generous net allowance, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
A personal training budget of €4.500/year
Clear paths for career growth
A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Kaatje