Senior Azure Consultant
Do you have Microsoft Azure experience? Do you thrive on supporting clients to integrate their systems into the cloud? Are you passionate about technology? Codit is searching for you!
About the Job
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Codit UK are growing fast and need talented people to join our team of Microsoft experts in the UK to help us develop amazing cloud integration solutions for our clients.
This Azure Senior Consultant role supports the development and integration of cloud based and hybrid solutions on behalf of our clients. Working in a variety of sectors, the Senior Consultant will be continually working at the frontier of technological innovation and delivering our customer-centric approach. Supporting our customers on their cloud integration journey by being their trusted adviser and partner on cloud-based technology.
- Working with our clients and other delivery team members to create and deliver on time and to budget quality solutions
- Leads on workstreams of a client project
- Supports and operates as an architect, project manager or scrum master as required
- Works with clients and the delivery team to estimate, create and deliver solutions on time
- Provides strategic advice to clients on the use of technology to achieve goals
- Develop and support on presentations to clients and the wider business
- Liaise with teams across the wider Codit group as required
- Support and mentor Developers and Consultants
- Responsible for delivering client objectives within the designated timeframe
- Suggest and develop improvements to processes and procedures
- Supports pre-sales activities and develops positive client relationships
- Demonstratable experience as a Cloud Consultant
- C# Knowledge
- Knowledge of Biztalk is advantageous
- Basic analytical skills
- Development using industry-standard best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to solve problems
- Self-motivated with the initiative and drive to succeed
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Remote working
- Continuous development opportunities
- Fun and supportive culture
Please note, we are unable to offer UK Visa sponsorship for this role.
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Vicky