- How to keep up with the increasing demand for APIs?
- What if your company missed out on the API trend?
- How to enhance business visibility to better respond to market changes?
- How to secure your business assets and APIs?
- What is the Total Cost of Ownership and the Return on Investment of effective API Management?
API Proxy is the component that implements the front layer used to uncouple the internal implementation and the API consumer experience.
It manages the runtime behavior:
- enforce the protection policies
- secure access to the back-end service
- convert JSON to/from XML
- set headers, parameters and caching