Azure Consultant - Belgium
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
"As a close Microsoft partner, we are always up to date with the latest changes."
I work with a lot of competent and helpful coworkers, and I make great connections. The industry is future orientated and as a close Microsoft partner, we are always up to date with the latest changes. It’s a fast-growing area and never boring. The personal training budget helps me move forward in professional areas that interest me.
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in our Belgian office, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop cloud integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- a passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- an analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- the ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- you have in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- experience with:
- building secure API’s
- leveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processing
- leveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- understanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- understanding the various data storage options of the Azure platform
- gaining experience in data analysis and reporting (Power BI, Azure SQL Database, DocumentDb…)
- great English, any other language is an asset.
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
Talk to one of our team
He's our recruiter