BizTalk Server 2016 comes with lots of new, exciting features such as HA improvements, a platform refresh and more, but most important of all – BizTalk 2016 tries to bridge the gap between on premise and cloud allowing you to take your business on a successful hybrid integration journey.
What will you learn?
Learn everything about the new features in BizTalk Server 2016 and the vision of Microsoft on Integration anno 2016. See why support for SQL Server 2016 AlwaysOn makes production high availability (HA) workloads in Azure a reality. To top it off you will learn to create basic IFTT (If This Then That) scenarios, or think bigger and build full-scale enterprise integration scenarios, with Logic Apps.
- Date: Thursday November 24, from 14:30 PM to 17:45 PM (Including walking dinner)
- Language: English
- Location: Crowne Plaza – Brussels Airport (Leonardo Da Vincilaan 4, 1831 Brussels)
Speakers and Sessions
- Keynote: Microsoft’s view on Integration anno 2016
- A dip into the new BizTalk 2016 and and answer to your “should we or shouldn’t we upgrade”
- Sam Vanhoutte, CTO at Codit
- High Availability versus Always On Support: the battle
- Peter Borremans, Domain Lead at Codit
- Azure IPaaS: Integration Evolved
- Glenn Colpaert, Azure MVP at Codit
For more information and registration, visit our website
Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to our RSS feed