Digital Roundtable: Turning Fleet Data into Valuable Insights
On the 28th April we are hosting a digital roundtable which will address the technological disruption of the maritime industry and help you find ways to solve the challenges you're facing.
On the Agenda
28 Apr 2021
There have been massive technological disruptions for the maritime industry, with IoT, AI, and data connectivity becoming more important to optimize operations, increase safety, and drive innovation.
However, keeping up with the latest technological advances isn’t always an easy task. New technologies come with a new set of challenges, from deciding which technology to work with, how to put it into production, research and development, training, and upkeep.
During this digital roudtable, you’ll get an insight into:
- a look under the hood of a connected vessel solution for the maritime industry, how it was built, which technologies were used, and best practices.
- how to overcome challenges such as remote connectivity with your fleets, aggregation of data, and centralized data management.
- how IoT and AI are helping maritime organizations with data-driven decision making
- how to transform incoming data from your vessels into an aggregated data-platform.
- how leaders are harnessing the power of these innovations to gain a competitive edge
To guarantee interactivity, seats are limited.
Sam is CTO of Codit and a Microsoft Azure MVP. At Codit, he leads the A.I. incubators team to drive Machine Learning and AI driven projects. He is also driving the Azure IoT Elite partner program with a team of Azure IoT experts. In working frequently together with Microsoft, Sam has extensive experience in building data-driven, integrated enterprise, IoT and cloud-based solutions. He has been heavily involved in several industrial IoT projects with leading brands and he designed the Nebulus IoT Gateway, and helped influencing the design of Azure IoT Edge. Sam is a frequent speaker at national and international events. He is active in the Belgian and European Microsoft communities.
CTO at Codit