Microsoft Azure Immersion Workshop: Cloud-Native Apps
Join Codit and Microsoft to discover how to simplify and accelerate your journey toward app modernization and a cloud-based environment. You’ll dive deep into migration and modernization strategies, obstacles to avoid, and maximizing the total cost of ownership of your cloud investments.
15 Nov 2022
Microsoft Teams Meeting
This virtual workshop hosted by Microsoft and Codit’s Azure Domain Lead, Massimo Crippa, offers a hands-on training to build cloud-native apps using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), GitHub and managed Azure databases. In addition to this, you’ll learn how to adopt DevOps practices and create modern, more resilient apps that scale easily.
During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Get hands-on experience creating cloud-based apps using Azure Kubernetes Service, microservices, serverless and containers.
- Learn how to modernise your applications quickly and easily.
- See how to use Azure Database Migration Service and Azure Cosmos DB to migrate from MongoDB.
What to expect:
- Overview Cloud Native Apps
- Whiteboard Design Session
- Hands-On Lab: Cloud Native Apps
- Closing and Next Steps
When: Tuesday, November 15th, 2022
Where: Microsoft Teams
Massimo Crippa is Codit’s Azure Domain Lead. With 20 years of experience with Microsoft enterprise products and technologies, he started his career in the Italian ICT sector as a web developer and later focused on middleware and messaging projects. Since 2011, he has been responsible for Codt’s Azure domain, where his tasks range from envisioning the Cloud journey, to demonstrating different Azure PaaS capabilities and implementing those with customers.
Azure Domain Lead at Codit