Azure Cloud Native Architect
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. Cloud is key, you’ll be working on cutting edge Azure, Big Data and IoT projects using the latest cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Serverless, Azure Digital Twins, … ).
Our goal is to build software that is more composable, more decentralized and more automated by using a combination of microservices, containers and continuous delivery. Our solutions are built for scale, built for continuous change, built to tolerate failure, built for manageability.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That’s why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts in Belgium, to help us come up with amazing tech solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’re able to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
There will be a lot of interaction with your team. You’ll be guiding them on the path to success by helping them with technical challenges, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you will write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market and participate in Microsoft’ Private Preview programs. Past examples include Time Series Insights, Service Fabric and Data Lake Analytics.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got seven Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Datacenter, DevOps and Data Platform – you’ll be working with the best in the industry.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to inspire both your customers and colleagues.
- A minimum 8 years of IT experience.
- An agile mindset.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native Architectures and Cloud Design Patterns.
- Strong experience with automation and CICD pipelines.
- Experience or interest in containerization and Kubernetes (Helm, Docker, Service Mesh, etc.).
- Knowledge about Azure PaaS services (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, API Management, etc.) and IoT.
- Confidence to dive into development mode and prototype. Knowledge: ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, Domain Driven Design and Microservice architectures. SOLID rings a bell.
- Experience in how to monitor and scale a cloud workload.
- Understand the complete API lifecycle.
- The ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and budget into account.
- The ability to identify the right data stores (SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc.) and messaging
service (Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus).
- Focus on quality of the development process and deliverables.
„Codit helps you to grow in your job, and to enjoy the road towards the next big thing in Azure. If you add the family aspect and colleagues on top of that, then Codit truly is a great company to work for.“
Gillian Verstraete, Architect
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
- Generous personal training budget
- A strong family-friendly policy
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- Optional after-hours activities
- Flexible working hours
- Clear paths for career growth
I'm your recruiter Anne