Want to join the largest European Microsoft partner in integration, IoT and Azure cloud solutions?
Seize the opportunity to grow with our ambitious team and apply today.
What will you do as an Azure Architect?
As an Azure Architect, you’ll translate business ideas into technical concepts. You’ll write proposals and design the architecture for cloud migrations and renewals. You’ll know how to make accurate time estimates and to test whether the solutions are feasible within the set time and budget.
With your insight into the customer’s needs, you’ll bounce ideas off colleagues and know how to ask the right questions. You’ll know what is realistic and convert this into proof of concepts and demos.
You like to be up to date with the latest cloud solutions in order to make the best contributions. You like to share this knowledge with both colleagues and the outside world. Whether it’s through blogs, vlogs, presentations or contributions at various events, you are always ready to have your say.
We don’t just code, we codit
The IT industry is currently dominated by cloud services. Codit is Europe’s leading Microsoft partner in integration, IoT and Azure cloud solutions. Besides advising our customers, we also them to migrate from on-premise solutions to the cloud.
As a proud Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform partner, we at Codit always work with the latest Microsoft technologies and Azure solutions.
Want to codit with us?
Does the Azure Architect position sound like something for you?
If you’re a confident person who wants to dive into development and prototyping, this could be the role for you. With your expertise in cloud architecture and Azure PaaS services, IoT and containerisation, you’ll be working for and inspiring customers across the world.
Interested? You must:
- Have the ability to select the right processes for a project, taking into account scalability, reliability, security requirements and budget;
- Know how to shape solution architecture with the right data stores (SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc.);
- Be familiar with messaging services such as Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus.
You must also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or completed Master of Science;
- Demonstrable work experience and a track record of working with cloud architecture;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus. You live in the Netherlands.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- A lease car option in accordance with our lease agreement, to give you the freedom to travel with ease.
- A training budget of €2500 per year and 5 training days.
- A pension plan with a 4.5% employee contribution, provided by the reputable Brand New Day.
- A business phone subscription with a smartphone of your choice, up to a maximum value of €400. You can also choose to receive a phone allowance/a monthly donation of €25.
- A fitness/sport allowance of up to €20 per month.
- A headphone allowance of up to €100 every two years.
- A monthly allowance of €20 to support your home office needs.
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne