Azure Cloud Native Architect
Have you got experience in Software Solution Architecture? Would you like to work on cutting-edge Azure projects, using the latest cloud technologies, in a warm and open workplace? Come join us!
About The Job
- You’re able to delve deep into customers’ problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to drive the transformation into sustainable, maintainable and long-term running solutions.
- You ensure all solutions are architected by applying best practices for security, scalability, maintainability and observability.
- You’ll be guiding your team on the path to success by helping them with technical challenges, following-up on their projects and boosting them professionally.
- You love to keep up-to-date with the latest tech and to share new discoveries with the technical community.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in delivering solutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native, event driven architectures and Cloud Design Patterns.
- Strong experience with automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Established experience in containerization and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge about Azure PaaS services (AppService, Serverless, Logic Apps, etc.) and IoT.
- Confidence to dive into development mode and prototype (.NET Core, loosely coupled architectures, SOLID principles).
- An agile mindset & good communication skills.
- The ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and taking budget into account. You focus on quality and long-term sustainability of the development process and deliverables.
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
- Generous personal training budget
- A strong family-friendly policy
- A fun and supportive atmosphere
- Optional after-hours activities
- Flexible working hours
- Clear paths for career growth