By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects. Come and join us!
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high-caliber clients.
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop cloud integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Logic Apps (Standard), ADX & Arc.
You’ll be working with the best in the industry. We are a Microsoft Solutions Partner in both Digital & App Innovation and Data & AI. We also have two Advanced Specializations in: Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure, and Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure.
- A passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- An analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- Good communication skills, not only will you need this for after-work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- The ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- You have in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- Experience with:
- Building secure API’s
- Leveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processing
- Leveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- Understanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- Developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- Understanding the various data storage options of the Azure platform
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
Codit knows that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 Codit is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School, something to be very proud of!
In addition to your salary, we offer a wide range of benefits: personal training budget of €4.500/year, company car & fuel card, bike leasing, Meal Vouchers, Ecocheques, a generous net allowance, Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance, mobile phone membership, a collective bonus CAO 90 and 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- A personal training budget of €4.500/year
- Clear paths for career growth
- A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
- Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
- Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Marlies