Azure PaaS Specialist
Want to join the largest European Microsoft partner in integration, IoT and Azure cloud solutions?
Seize the opportunity to grow with our ambitious team and apply today.
What will you do as an Azure PaaS Specialist?
Defining and implementing an appropriate cloud strategy is a big challenge for many enterprises. As an Azure PaaS Specialist at Codit, you will take on that challenge. Based on architecture, you’ll create the technical design and implement the cloud environment.
We don’t just code, we codit
The IT industry is currently dominated by cloud services. Codit is Europe’s leading Microsoft partner in integration, IoT and Azure cloud solutions. Besides advising our customers, we also them to migrate from on-premise solutions to the cloud.
As a proud Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform partner, we at Codit always work with the latest Microsoft technologies and Azure solutions.
Want to codit with us?
Does the Azure PaaS Specialist position sound like something for you?
If you are bursting with ideas and know how to realise them, and feel excited about helping clients achieve a successful transition to the cloud, then this could be the perfect role.
Interested? You must:
- Have previously developed secure APIs and worked with messaging systems, such as Service Bus, Azure Logics Apps or Data Factory.
Be familiar with:
- IoT design principles
- Various storage capabilities of the Azure platform
- Data analysis and reporting via Power BI, Azure SQL Database or DocumentDb
- Containerisation applications
- Azure DevOps solutions
You must also have:
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus. Your communication style must be clear and convincing;
- A current residence in the Netherlands;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT;
- The curiosity to develop you knowledge of cloud services by following market developments, and seizing training opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- A lease car option in accordance with our lease agreement, to give you the freedom to travel with ease.
- A training budget of €2500 per year and 5 training days.
- A pension plan with a 4.5% employee contribution, provided by the reputable Brand New Day.
- A business phone subscription with a smartphone of your choice, up to a maximum value of €400. You can also choose to receive a phone allowance/a monthly donation of €25.
- A fitness/sport allowance of up to €20 per month.
- A headphone allowance of up to €100 every two years.
- A monthly allowance of €20 to support your home office needs.
Nice to meet you
I'm your recruiter Anne