Azure Senior Consultant - Switzerland
We’re one of the biggest Microsoft partners in Europe delving into the very edge of new technology – and you can come along for the ride.
By joining Codit you’ll be driving transformative digital change for leading brands. You’ll be working on not only Azure solutions but also cutting-edge IoT and Blockchain projects.
We believe that our company is only as extraordinary as our people. That's why we put a lot of energy into making Codit a warm and open workplace that radiates our core values of trust, respect, quality, and fun.
About the Job
As an Azure Senior Consultant, you will be part of a project team in Switzerland that works on cloud-based projects using the latest Microsoft technology, for our international customers. You will mostly work at customer location. Your primary responsibilities and duties within the team include:
- Hands-on development, where we expect you to code along with the rest of the team. We are not looking for PowerPoint professionals: we are looking for individuals that can articulate their recommendations with authority and can develop them into a functional implementation.
- Provide architectural guidance to the customer in the selection of the appropriate cloud services for the given use case.
- Provide technical guidance to the more junior Codit team members that are working in your project.
If you have experience with the following topics, we would certainly love to have a chat with you and see how you can help us strengthen our team in Switzerland:
- Designing and building secure RESTful Web APIs
- Understanding of messaging patterns for distributed processing
- Designing your software code to be decoupled and modular
- Understanding of software patterns such as observables, decorator, singletons, factories, etc, and deciding for the correct pattern to apply to a specific problem
The following are a must:
- You are an experienced .NET developer/technical lead with minimum 5 years of hands-on development experience
- Strong knowledge of C# and the .NET development platform (framework, standard and core, and when to use each one)
- Strong knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE, in particular, working with Visual Studio Team Services
- Being very disciplined about thoroughly testing your code
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly by immersing yourself into the documentation and hands-on experimentation.
- You should be able to communicate fluently in English, spoken and written
The following are desired but not mandatory:
- Using Git as SCM
- Configuring and deploying Build Definitions and Release pipelines in VSTS
- Knowledge of Powershell to automate Azure deployment and configuration tasks
- API management solutions
- Hands-on experience with Azure platform-as-a-service services, including Azure Service Bus, Azure Service Fabric, Azure SQL, IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Application Insights, Logic Apps, Azure Functions
- Knowledge of the German language
Codit’s client base includes large, international organizations with a global footprint. This means our solutions need to account for things like:
- Operational maturity and managed service among distributed teams
- Interacting with colleagues and customer stakeholders across borders and time zones
- Designing for geographically-distributed, scalable systems
- Designing systems for multi-tenancy support
We know that people work best when they are happy and balanced. That’s why we offer lots of perks to support you professionally and to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We want you not only to succeed – but truly fly.
We offer a generous personal training budget, a strong family-friendly policy, a fun and supportive atmosphere, optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team, flexible working hours, and clear paths for career growth.
Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package.
You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Want to know more? Come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Hit that button below and send your CV to us today.
Generous personal training budget
A strong family-friendly policy
A fun and supportive atmosphere
Optional after-hours activities
Flexible working hours
Clear paths for career growth