Integration has traditionally been all about ESB’s, MessageBrokers and the exchange of messages between on-premises systems. Today, many companies wish to integrate beyond their firewall, typically with SaaS based application. This change is reflected in the uplift of API based integration using lightweight protocols.
What we really talk about here is modern integration where both Logic Apps, BizTalk and the Enterprise Integration Pack will play a major role. All of the above components allow you to enable and deliver powerful hybrid connectivity with ease.
This webinar I did a couple of weeks ago will give you a overview of Logic Apps and the Enterprise Integration Pack. ‘How does it work’, ‘How is it Made’ and ‘How does it all fit together’? Just a couple of questions you will find the answer to in the video below.
At Codit we are heavily investing in building best-practices, approaches and lessons learned when it comes to Logic Apps. All these resources are collected on this blog. So I invite you to scroll through these sections and have a more in-depth overview of all the posibilities of Logic Apps and Enterprise Integration in the cloud.
- Tips for Enterprise Integration with Logic Apps
- Logic Apps Batching
- Working with collections in Logic Apps
- many many more via http://www.codit.eu/en/blog
- Logic Apps Blog: http://aka.ms/logicappsblog
- Logic Apps Update Blog: http://aka.ms/logicappsupdate
- Logic Apps Live: http://aka.ms/logicappslive
- User Voice: http://aka.ms/logicapps-wish
- Integration Monday: http://www.integrationusergroup.com/upcoming-events/
- Middleware Friday: http://www.integrationusergroup.com/middleware-friday/
Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to our RSS feed