Codit approaches each integration project with a proven project methodology which is based on over 20 years of experience in integration. By using this methodology your integration project will be off to a smooth start. You’ll avoid costly pitfalls and your team will be up to speed on Microsoft best practices.
Codit’s project methodology is based on more than 15 years of experience in integration. Our team of highly-skilled Microsoft experts will listen to your integration needs and work with you to define a strong architecture for your integration solution.
We have a pragmatic approach to finding the perfect integration solution to fit your business needs. We believe in a holistic approach where we guide you through designing, building and testing your integration solution. Your team will be actively involved in this phase so that when your integration solution is ready we can guarantee a smooth handover.
If you prefer to have a team of Microsoft integration experts to run your solution, look no further than our Managed Services department. They can maintain and support your integration solution and give pro-active advice for Lifecycle Management.
- Standardization of approach and implementation
- Faster project delivery
- Stay in control of your budget
Our project methodology ensures that your integration solution is future-proof. We use our very own Invictus™ framework which ensures that best practices are also enforced in the future even if new developers come on board.
- We will give you ongoing expert advice and help you decide which solutions fit best for/to your integration needs. Since we are Microsoft integration experts, you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
- Requirement analysis is done in close collaboration with you. This leads to a solid technical design, which ensures that stakeholders fully understand how the solution will be built.
- Whenever needed, knowledge transfer takes place between your team and Codit, including full training sessions.
- We ensure the highest quality by having senior developers and architects continually review your solution in the build phase.
- Testing the software components and the entire solution ensures that it conforms to the highest standards.
Faster Project Delivery
- Our proven guidelines and best practices speed up delivery.
- Agile methods are applied to implement parts of the solution in just weeks.
- Our Invictus framework drastically saves development time.
Stay in control of your budget
- By adapting best practices for each project, we ensure that your solution is easy to maintain and adapt – there is no guesswork.
- Common pitfalls and ‘reinventing the wheel’ are avoided.
If you need total peace of mind, then let our Managed Services department manage and maintain your solution. This usually leads to significant cost optimization and increased continuity of your business operations.
Standardization of approach and implementation
- Our Invictus framework ensures that your integration project is implemented using a standardized approach based on the most up to date Microsoft best practices.
Why work with us
Codit is the leading Azure integration partner for Microsoft in Europe and a true cloud specialist. Our methodology is flexible and pragmatic to allow change. We work in close collaboration with you to help you achieve your goals within the given time and budget. Once your solution is up and running, we do a solid handover or take full responsibility over it, up to 24/7.
All Codit experts apply Microsoft best practices that make our project approach a winning approach.
- Clear focus on the goals of your project, as defined in the business case.
- Project management geared towards the needs of your project and focused on proactivity and efficiency.
- Split of your project into manageable parts to minimize risks and increase control.
- A quality management plan (test plan) ensures that the delivered product meets the predefined requirements.
- Cost conscious approach when developing solutions.
- Clear and proactive communication about the progress of the project, its deliverables and risks.
- Adoption of a modular approach if desired, so that you may fulfill certain roles within your company.
Standardized implementation using our Invictus™ framework enforces Microsoft best practices.
Talk to one of our team
Sales & Account Manager