You need to ensure that your IT project fulfills your business needs. We do this by applying the right project methodology. One that finishes the project within time and budget and makes your solution adaptable and future-proof. Codit knows what it takes.
Codit’s project approach was developed from years of experience. We start by assembling a team with the right specialists and defining the architecture. In the delivery phase, we design, build and validate your solutions. Your team can be trained or help with development and testing. When the solution is ready, our team guarantees a smooth handover.
It doesn’t have to end there. The solution can be transferred to our Managed Services department for maintenance and support and we can help with Application Lifecycle Management.
- Future-readiness of your solution
- Faster project delivery
- Cost optimization during the entire project lifecycle
How our methodology benefits you
In our project approach, we take different steps to make sure your solution is future-proof.
- We give you substantiated advice and help you decide what you need. A perfect fit for your current and future needs is our priority. Since we know Microsoft technology inside out, you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
- Requirement analysis is done in close collaboration with you. This leads to a solid technical design, which ensures that everybody fully understands how the solution is to be built.
- Whenever needed, knowledge transfer takes place between your team and Codit, including full training sessions.
- Reviews by senior developers and architects during the build phase are a key step to providing the highest quality, which is essential to making the solution work long-term. We apply what we call ‘continuous integration’.
- Testing the software components and the entire solution confirms that it is up to both parties’ standards.
Faster Project Delivery
- Our guidelines and best practices speed up delivery.
- Agile methods can be applied to implement parts of the solution in just weeks.
- By adapting best practices for each project type, we can ensure a solution that is easy to maintain and adapt.
- Common pitfalls and ‘reinventing the wheel’ are avoided.
If you need total peace of mind, then let our Managed Services department manage and maintain your solution. This usually leads to significant cost optimization and increased continuity of your business operations.
Why work with us
Codit is the leading Azure integration partner for Microsoft in Europe and a true cloud specialist. Our methodology is flexible and pragmatic to allow change. We work in close collaboration with you to help you achieve your goals within the given time and budget. Once your solution is up and running, we do a solid handover or take full responsibility over it, up to 24/7.
All Codit experts apply the principles that make our project approach a winning approach.
- Clear focus on the goals of the project, as defined in the business case.
- Project management geared towards the needs of the project and focus on proactivity and efficiency.
- Split of a project into manageable parts to minimize risks and increase control.
- A quality management plan (test plan) to make sure that the delivered product meets the predefined requirements.
- Cost conscious approach when developing solutions.
- Clear and proactive communication about the progress of the project, its deliverables and risks.
- Adoption of a modular approach if desired, so that you may fulfill certain roles within your company.