Vertical and direct data flow between your network and Microsoft Azure
On 16-17 and 23-24 January 2018, Hilscher is organizing two Industrial IoT workshops at Microsoft Switzerland with Codit Switzerland presenting. One day will cover the IoT protocols (MQTT, AMQP and OPC UA) and "Thing Editor" and the other workshop will consist of a deep dive into Microsoft Azure.
Marcel Lattmann, Azure/IoT Domain Lead and Lead Architect at Codit Switzerland, will be the host of the Microsoft Azure workshop and explain you everything about Azure IoT Hub, Event Hub, Logic Apps, Power BI, Docker, REST Interface and how to make use of the Codit Nebulus IoT Gateway in your IoT scenarios while using Hilscher's Hardware Gateway.
- Industrial IoT workshop: 16 & 23 January 2018
- Microsoft Azure workshop: 17 & 24 January 2018
- Course times (in German): 9:00 to 17:00
- Location: Microsoft Schweiz, Richtistrasse 3, CH-8303 Wallisellen
- Cost: 420,-- CHF per day/participant
In close collaboration with: